The Lavender Line
The Lavender line preservation society would like to invite you to celebrate 20 years of progress and success with 2 special gala weekends which will include the anticipated visit of the famous ‘Rocket replica’ .
Highlights will include:
· The famous ‘Rocket replica’, an engine built to the original 1829 Robert Stephenson’s design.
· Resident steam engine 0-6-0ST ‘Austin1’ will be in steam
· New miniature railway in operation with Visiting loco’s from the Beech Hurst miniature railway
· A large collection of visiting vintage vehicles
· Hawthorne Leslie 3837 Preservation society stand · Intensive timetable
· Steam and diesel train rides ‘Rocket’ will be in steam for all four days of the gala hauling both the replica open top 3rd class carriage and the enclosed 1st class carriage.
If you would like to bring your own vintage vehicles to participate in the celebrations please download and print off one of our gala entry forms. Download Gala Form
If you would like to know more please contact- Nick at: eve at: firstname.lastname@example.org